Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
The Support Innovations Project Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the office of the Group Vice President of Customer Support and Advocacy, engaging in projects and tasks crucial to the continued growth and operation of the Support and Advocacy team. The SI Project Specialist is expected to interface cross-functionally to successfully analyze business challenges, seek improvement opportunities, and implement processes to drive operational excellence.
- Leads process improvement projects from planning to implementation, ensuring alignment of corporate mission and organizational objectives
- Global Support meeting organization and schedule management
- Creates and executes project work plans, process specifications, and documented artifacts
- Manages project communication, risk reduction, issue identification/escalation and status updates
- Applies and enforces project management methodologies, scope, and quality across all projects
- Ensures that all project documents are updated, complete and archived
- Manages closed end feedback process for completed projects to drive process improvements
- Develops and delivers internal communications for project deployments and change management
- Supports reporting (weekly, quarterly), business trend analysis and dashboard reporting
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Computer Science, Engineering, Systems Analysis, Information Technology or related field is a plus) or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in the areas of project management, business analysis, or customer support preferably in the software industry
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to concisely and simply explain complex projects and processes
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and self-assured
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, Workforce Management Platforms, Project Management Tools (SmartSheets, MS Projects), Case Management, Excel, PowerPoint and Reporting tools
- Strong problem analysis skills to identify issues impacting customer satisfaction and improvement opportunities
- Understanding and experience implementing IT/Software project implementations
As a member of the Marketo Support team, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions. We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.