Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Transform financial processes to drive efficiency and to deliver timely metrics that Marketo executives can use to make business decisions. Join the Financial Operations team to scale Finance to support the business.
Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, IT, Sales Operations, Marketing, HR, Legal) to drive consensus in Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report processes Define, analyze and document business process (end to end) and reporting requirements Lead user acceptance testing Develop training documents and provide end-user training and support
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 2+ years of business and finance processes and systems experience as a business analyst or in an Accounting or Finance role
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Lead to Cash and Procurement
- Hands-on implementation or end user experience with enterprise resource planning applications such as Oracle, SAP, Netsuite or Intacct Experience working on Agile projects defining business requirements, tracking and resolving issues, conducting user acceptance testing and delivering training and support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills SaaS industry experience a plus
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.