Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
As a member of Marketo Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Revenue Performance Management success. You will act as an Elite Technical Support Engineer (Technical Account Manager) for a portfolio of customers, becoming their trusted technical advisor and ensuring that they get the most out of their investment in the Elite Support service. You will manage the delivery of technical support for your assigned customers and the resolution of issues. You will also act as a subject matter expert to analyze customer business requirements and map them to the Marketo application, providing expert knowledge and technical best practices on how to configure, maintain and manage their implementation driving their Revenue Performance Management success.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
- Manage your Elite Support accounts to ensure case management, SLA and C-SAT goals are met
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations
- Advocate customers’ priorities internally within Marketo
- Establish strong relationships with Product Management, Education, Engineering & Operations
- Proactively identify and implement application solutions and enhancements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), in specific functional and technical areas of the Marketo technology
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- Drive the achievement of renewal for Elite Support customers’ subscriptions
Skills, Experience & Education
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Previous experience managing internal or external stakeholders in a support or project management capacity
- Technical Support or implementation experience, supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications ideally in a SaaS environment
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.