Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
As a member of the Marketo Customer Support team, you will act as an Senior Technical Support Engineer for a portfolio of high profile enterprise customers. You will become their trusted technical advisor and you will ensure that they get the most out of their investment in the Elite Support service as well as the Marketo Subscription. You will manage the delivery of expert technical support for your assigned customers and the resolution of their issues. You will also analyze your customer’s business requirements and map them to the Marketo platform, providing expert knowledge and technical best practices on how to configure, maintain and manage their implementation. This role is part Technical Support Engineer, Account Manager and Project Manager. Travel will be required for on-site visits.
- Manage your Elite account(s) while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met
- Own and pro-actively manage the technical relationship
- Position yourself as an extension of the customer’s staff and be their advocate at Marketo
- Document each account’s business goals, process, environment and system configurations
- Provide several educational sessions as well as quarterly support reviews to your customer(s)
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations
- Establish strong relationships with Product Management, Education, Engineering, Operations, and Professional Services to drive end –to-end success
- Proactively identify and implement solutions and enhancements to ensure your customers’ long term success
- Collaborate internally to ensure the product roadmap meets your customer’s priorities
- Work closely with the Account Management team for successful renewal for Elite Support customer’s subscriptions
Required Skills / Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Marketo product experience preferred
- 5+ years Technical Account Management experience
- 10-15 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
Marketo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.