Sr. Campaign Manager
The Sr. Campaign Manager (Marketing Campaign Architect) is responsible for driving key campaigns from concept through release, working alongside Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing and Operations, with the sole purpose of driving marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and ultimately marketing sourced pipeline and bookings. This will include the coordination of targeting, planning, strategy, execution, campaign analysis, business insights, demand gen mix, cross-team collaboration, virtual team leadership and leadership reviews, and scorecard & budget management.
The Sr. Campaign Manager is responsible for building the campaign from the ground up, track and refine based on performance indicators; demonstrates accountability for MQLs and conversion targets; and, works collaboratively in a highly-matrixed environment to successfully align with company objectives and desired outcomes. This position reports to the Director of Integrated Global Campaigns.
Business and Strategic Planning
Grow marketing contribution pipeline/bookings via delivery of sales-ready MQLs, transform how Marketo engages and influences buyers, and identify incremental growth opportunities by creating, executing and leading the demand generation campaign motions for top strategic priorities, with clear goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
Campaign Planning, Execution, and Results Driven
Develop and execute actionable Marketo campaign plans that can scale across field, partner and customer, with a clear focus on quality execution and campaign outcomes that lead to MQLs.
Marketing Functional Knowledge
Experience leading campaigns end to end, with knowledge of audience, brand, thought leadership, targeting and segmentation strategies, campaign analysis, messaging and positioning, creative, content mapping / development management, and the marketing mix across the buyer’s journey. Represent the Marketo brand presence to ensure high quality experience at every touch point.
Excels in clear and concise verbal and written communications; can lead and orchestrate virtual teams to drive alignment from concept through release; lead periodic campaign reviews; and share regular updates to key stakeholders.
Build strategic marketing partnerships internally and externally, to influence, motivate, and move the campaigns function forward. Also knows how to manage expectations clearly when plans need to shift or be managed differently using data driven decisions and a mix of emotional intelligence. Successfully leverage subject matter experts across functional areas to build campaign frameworks (Targeting, Messaging, Positioning, Content, Sales Motions).
Track, Measure and Refine
Measure the metrics, capture and provide business insights, and consistently report impact. Ensure marketing contribution goals to and ensure achievement against Marketo’s Plan of Record.
- 5-10 years of proven successful marketing experience in planning, developing, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars
- Strong analytical skills, data driven, and fanatical obsession with achieving set goals and ROI
- Ability to understand what motivates buyers and translate that into content and campaigns
- Experience influencing cross-functionally and at all levels to deliver on business goals
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- Ability to operate with a high level of autonomy and manage complex projects as a self-starter
- Track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with lead nurture, marketing funnel, and database marketing
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.