Want to be part of a team that’s more like friends and family than co-workers?
Do you have a Passion to Serve and love to have fun while you work?
Then join our team, we’re saving a seat for you!
Restaurant Operations Director / Multi Unit Manager
If you to have at least 3 years of multi-unit restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with a general knowledge of operational procedures and shift positions, we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible executing the brand in multiple restaurants in accordance with O’Charley’s Vision, Values, and Culture.
You will provide direction, training and coaching while understanding and demonstrating O’Charley’s standards, policies and procedures, Vision of “A Passion to Serve,” and our Mission of focusing on our guests, each other, our stakeholders and the communities in which we do business.
At all times you must demonstrate O’Charley’s Values of Respect, Excellence, Communication, Inclusion, Performance and Ethics.
- Ensuring restaurant managers maintain acceptable staffing levels in all departments to build sales and improve profitability.
- Ensuring restaurant managers are hiring and retaining team members to help improve productivity and quality of the guest experience.
- Drive performance and sales levels improvements for all restaurants.
- Establish budgets for all restaurants in alignment with region and company goals.
- Producing and maintaining an effective and measurable succession plan for all levels within their area, including management, key hourly team members and shift leaders.
- Teaching, coaching, leading and developing General Managers and the entire restaurant management team.
- Ensuring new company initiatives are supported and communicated clearly to all managers and team members.
- Ensuring that the strictest standards of sanitation, food safety and cleanliness are practiced in every restaurant, by ever team member on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all Limited Time Offers, drink specials, menu and procedure changes are rolled out in a clear, precise and effective manner.
- Promoting and protecting O’Charley’s Brand Absolutes.
- Ensure market is showing continuous improvement in driving performance and utilizing performance management skills.
- Diagnose and help troubleshoot business opportunities.