What You’ll Need:
- A JD from an accredited law school and should be licensed to practice in IL or other US State.
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm or in-house setting
- Experience working with IP or working to develop in-house patent program
- Experience with GDPR and data privacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a communicative, high responsive, legal team
Our Values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, teamwork and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following:
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.