Outreach Coordinator (FT) - We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a chance to make a difference.
The Company: FareStart’s restaurants, cafes, and catering services provide opportunities for our students, apprentices, and employees to work side by side creating great food and better lives.
The Job: Outreach coordinator supports efforts to promote the adult culinary program within the community and with FareStart partners. Position involves frequent travel within greater Seattle area. Qualifications include:
- One year social services or related experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient in office software
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time-off (3 weeks first year of employment) and paid holidays
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health, disability, and life insurance
- Free ORCA pass
The Location: FareStart's corporate office, 700 Virginia St, Seattle.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great team
- Great benefits
- Growing organization
- Rewarding work
FareStart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.