Assistant Marketing Coordinator – SW Portland
GISI Marketing Group has been in the Pacific Northwest for over 50 years. We are seeking a full-time Assistant Marketing Coordinator to join our exciting team. This position offers a variety of responsibilities, and an opportunity to further expand and develop your career.
The Assistant Marketing Coordinator works closely with The Marketing & Outreach Coordinator and Creative Lead to manage creative projects between clients and in-house staff as well as freelance contractors.
• Develop and maintain client relationships via email, phone and in-person meetings.
• Write and present project proposals.
• Manage project timelines with internal and outside team members.
• Proof creative projects for accuracy.
• Develop new client relationships.
• Perpetually upbeat while juggling numerous tasks and deadlines.
• Writes well and enjoys meeting new people.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• Personable and a sense of curiosity.
• Other knowledge related to the creative or marketing industries are a plus.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing and creative services, and seeking a position to attain new knowledge and skills, we’d like to hear from you. This position
provides many opportunities for advancement with training provided.