Ability to review content against the specified standards and guidelines resulting in generating valid edits
· Ability to collect and document evidence of product performance as part of the review process against the product specifications
· Ability to communicate clearly in emails with CDP
· Proficient in using Skillsoft - Content tools
· To ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly targets are met and to highlight any risks to Team Lead
· To ensure all standards are met with regards to the version control mechanisms in place
· Prepare edit logs and reports of reviews that indicate error types created by development team.
· Identify recurring issues in the content produced by the project teams and recommend corrective and preventive measures.
• Experience in a similar role or in the role of Quality Analyst would be preferred
• Quality Assurance experience will be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience of working in mass content production, eLearning, dead-line oriented environment will be an advantage