Skillsoft is offering Co-op students an opportunity to learn about the software industry from a team of fun, motivated and smart Individuals. Our Corporate Accounting group is looking for a Co-op to join the team during 2018. The selected candidate will assist the team with key financial activities, processes, and support various ad-hoc requests. This will be a great opportunity to learn about US and International Accounting as it relates to the software industry.
- Assist with preparation of voucher packages and check runs.
- Assist with the customer order entry process
- Review and audit expense reports.
- Prepare and post journal entries across multiple entities.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations for a number of general ledger accounts.
- Assist with worldwide daily cash reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as directed including projects for CFO.
- Must be a current undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time academic program, majoring in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Must be in strong academic standing.
- Prior internship or Co-op experience in Accounting
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.