Responsible for software builds and releases. Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking. Works closely with a Dev team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards. Requires a bachelor's degree. Typically requires 5 to 7 years of related experience. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
Skills & Requirements :
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 to 7 years of Build and Release experience
- Experience with Jenkins, NANT, ANT, Subversion, GIT, TFS, Bugzilla, Maven, and other open source tools
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experiences on GIT, Gerrit, Linux Administration & Jenkins
- Have deep knowledge on the continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment.
- Experience in designing a software release process to satisfy internal audit and compliance.
- Detail oriented, organized, thorough and strong quality control.
- Self-driven and ready to be the leader to take on greater responsibilities.