· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide regular status to the management
· Work to eliminate manual steps, reduce cycle time, and increase coverage of test scripts
· Troubleshoot build and deploy failures in the DevLab environment, and facilitate resolution through tracking of incident tickets with Operations or Development teams.
· Provide assurance that exactly what was tested and signed off is deployed between environments and ultimately into production through an automated and repeatable approach that minimizes manual steps.
· Lead release reviews and post mortems
· Prior/current experience in an operations team responsible for routine application builds and deployments
· Demonstrated understanding of SQL
· Strong foundations in networking including IP address management, vlans, network data flows and how systems communicate
· Demonstrated experience solving problems with innovative solutions.
· Strong technical analysis, writing skills, and attention to detail.
· Basic debugging skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle.
· Ability to adapt, multi-task, and prioritize.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experience with Software Test Automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, jUnit.
· VRA & VRO system administration and development experience
· VMware vsphere including the management, provisioning and deprovisioning of VMs
· Strong IIS Experience
· Strong Knowledge of Windows Server.
· Familiar with Microsoft Clustering, DNS, Active Directory and Group policy
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law