Sales Development Representative, Technology and Development Solutions
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Customer Sales Directors to prioritize targets, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for net new business
- Engage and qualify inbound leads, while also establishing an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing target account buying points, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone and social media.
- Strategize with top-producing Customer Sales Directors (POD) to drive demand, qualify new leads and set sales appointments
- Play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Manage outbound lead generation, lead qualification and pipeline development.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of setting Sales Meetings / Qualified Opportunities / POD Revenue
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Skillsoft products, industry trends and competition
- Drive a solid understanding of the prospect’s business imperatives and be able to translate the Skillsoft value wedge/proposition into both written and oral communications with customers
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ year’s minimum lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Passion for finding and identifying those who “want to learn more”
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
- Proven verbal and written (email) communications skills
- Dynamic telephone presence
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Apply value propositions to specific customer scenarios and a variety of buyers
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Strongly self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, ability to effectively interact with a team.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.