Sales Development Manager
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic fast paced sales team of 5-6 employees
- Formulate and execute on quarterly sales plans
- Coach and provide feedback to sales consultants in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Lead a team of a sales development representatives to engage and qualify inbound leads, while also establishing an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing target account buying points, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone and social media
- Conduct quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of these
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
- Work with Fortune 500-5000 accounts
- Identify opportunities with potential customer accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with new buying accounts
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of sales management experience.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.