Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
We are looking for motivated, talented, and experienced DevOps Engineer to help extend, design, build, and automate a continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools (i.e. installer, virtual machine or container) for hosted and self-hosted customers. Apply innovative and proactive approaches to improve the server provisioning and deployment processes in AWS/Azure/VMware environments. Monitor and maintain deployed production systems. Understand and follow all applicable SDLC and DevOps engineering processes. Resolve performance and stability issues in deployed platform environment activities. Help educate engineering team on efficient use of Git. Collaborate with Developers, QA, Cloud Operations teams to coordinate testing/deployment strategies and implementation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years of enterprise software development experience in Microsoft Technology stack including but not limited to .Net Framework, Angular JS, SQL Server, MVC
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps role with strong working knowledge and experience with Windows Power Shell, Linux Shell Scripts, utilizing tools like Ansible, Jenkins
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS & VMWare platforms is strongly preferred
- Knowledge in version-control systems like GIT is added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work directly with team members at all levels of the organization required
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Development experience working with SaaS architecture and continuous delivery
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.