Position Overview/ Job Summary
Accountability for Conceptualization and Visualization, Graphic assets Creation, Creativity
To carry out Animation and video post-production editing tasks according to scheduling and metrics as set out by the Team Lead/ Manager.
Adobe suite of products with graphic design experience is essential for this role
o Ability to understand the technical requirements clearly and propose solutions to customers
o Proficient in applying visual design and communication techniques and animate the required assets
o Proficient in Designing and producing graphic assets for Slide decks and courses
o Usability Design: Ability to create Visual and UI design, graphic assets based on product requirement and market trends
o Conceptualization and Visualization: Ability to come up with visualization ideas to help production team and Design/develop using written instructions in the scripts/storyboard.
o Ability to quickly adapt and reuse components from existing courses into new ones. Create various content types Infographics, Animations, Graphics and videos.
o Graphic Creation: Ability to create illustrations, icons, and maintain consistency in terms of style of the illustrations and colour usage. Illustrations based on product requirements and design specifications.
o To complete animation based on the approved graphics assets using the approved animation templates.
• 5+ years of hands-on work experience in fast paced eLearning content development/ production organization in a similar role.
• Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Understanding of the user-centered design process will be an advantage
• A very good understanding of Audio & Video codecs, their functions and uses
• Proficient in design, and animation and using the following software’s – Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, MS PowerPoint etc.