Director Product Marketing-Learning Experience Platform
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- The Percipio Product Marketing Director is responsible for leading and executing all outbound marketing initiatives including product messaging, positioning, go-to-market strategies, field enablement, and on-going marketing support for Percipio. Through aggregation of customer feedback, market research and trend analysis you will help transfer this knowledge to the field channel. The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Product - Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Percipio in the market.
- Demand Gen- Develop strategically focused field enablement tools, processes and programs.
- Evangelist - Articulate our vision of the industry and our products in a compelling fashion, act as a thought leader within the company with respect to market trends for technology products.
- Product launch – Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how differentiate and position the company’s products. Lead user groups, Executive Advisory Board, customer newsletters and customer stories.
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of Skillsoft and SumTotal platforms to the sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling of your products.
- Content Marketing—Lead, ideate and execute content to support product positioning, messaging, and new releases, including video content, collateral, social marketing and other web marketing—both as an individual contributor and in collaboration with specialized vendors and colleagues across the worldwide organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years Product Management experience in a technology company, 2 year’s field facing
- Excellent people and management skills
- Experience in software-as-a-service (SAAS) or agile product development is preferred
- Highly organized and successful in managing multiple projects, making aggressive deadline commitments and meeting them
- Self-starter, team player and have the ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to focus on detail while understanding how the work fits into the bigger picture
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Willing to travel 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.