Understanding the requirements from Customer/Internal stakeholders; Product Solutioning; Liaison with cross functional teams; HCM product experience (if LM better)
If your candidate must have certain skills or experience, you should place them in a Requirements (Must-Haves) section and be very clear.
Remember, the idea is to attract candidates who have these skills and “Alienate the Non-Prospects” (i.e. candidates who do not have these skills should look elsewhere!)
Business Analyst Certification; 5 years experience as a Business Analyst;
Aka: Preferred Requirements, Preferred Experience, Preferred Qualifications
Note: This could be included as part of the Requirements (Must-Have) section above as long as the bullets are specifically labeled as “Nice-to-Have”.
The purpose of this section is to communicate the skills and experience that are “nice-to-haves” and could put the candidate over-the-top.
Day to Day Tasks
- To understand business needs, collect and analyse requirements for software products and custom solutions
- To author and own various types of Requirements - Functional and Technical
- Identify current and future state of business processes
- Understand ASIS and define TOBE functionality of the product
- Consult on business processes, negotiate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Facilitate various meetings including functional and technical sessions
- Manage stakeholders independently
- Work closely with the Development Teams
- Be the guardian of process, requirements and solution
- Be up-to-date with product knowledge
- Perform technology assessments including data, security, risk etc. and gap analysis