• Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
• Play a key role in bringing the customer defects down
• Design and develop code which meets all the quality, performance and security guidelines of the product and ensures existing features do not regress
• Provide timely bug fixes as required
• Unit test the code thoroughly, using automated unit testing tools
• Document the changes made legibly and exhaustively
• Collaborate with other engineers to design web pages, database objects etc., do code reviews and brainstorm solutions
• Participate in agile development process, techniques, and technology
• Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Collaborate with QA team to coordinate testing strategies and implementation
• Collaborate with cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed"
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
• 3+ years of enterprise software development experience in Microsoft technology stack including but not limited to .NET framework, Angular JS, Sql Server, MVC
• Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships
• Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software