Technical Support Engineer – Growth Edition Courseware
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Develop a deep knowledge the Growth Edition product
- Solve basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/networking troubleshooting; installation problems and questions; and OS and browser related issues
- Communicating with customers via telephone, email, or other media as applicable regarding technically complex problems identified in SumTotal’s software products, and maintaining effective customer relations
- Escalate top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
- Maintain ownership of issues until resolution, drive other teams as needed, set customer expectations accordingly.
- Manage cases in an efficient and effective way in line with Support KPIs, ensuring customers are consistently updated on progress
- Collaborate with key stakeholders outside the immediate Support team; Sales, Cloud Operations, Engineering and Professional Services
- Provide guidance, assistance and mentoring support to junior team members
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and customer interaction skills
- Technical and practical expertise in SCORM logs, HRIS feeds, Learning Management System and Courseware
- Background in application support and SaaS environment experience; WebEx\Adobe Connect is advantageous
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to grow and work in a team
- Graduation in Engineering / Sciences or a Post graduate degree in Computer Sciences
- Must be willing to work in shifts
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.