• Developing a deep knowledge of SumTotal’s range of enterprise products
• Solve basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/networking troubleshooting; installation problems and questions; and OS and browser related issues
• Communicating with corporate customers via telephone, email, or other media as applicable regarding technically complex problems identified in SumTotal’s software products, and maintaining effective customer relations
• Escalate top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
• Maintain ownership of issues until resolution, drive other teams as needed, set customer expectations accordingly.
• Resolve incidents in a timely manner as per SLA’s.
• Provide guidance, assistance, and mentoring support to junior team members
• 3-4 years of experience
Technical and practical expertise in Windows 2000 Server, IIS, ASP, .Net, SQL Server or Oracle
Strong customer service focus
Good problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Graduation in Engineering / Sciences or a Post graduate degree in Computer Sciences
Background in application support & SAAS environment is advantageous
Must be willing to work in shifts
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law