Content Curation Specialist
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Work with the productivity & collaboration tools product management and content curation teams to iterate on a digital skills taxonomy and classification of content assets.
- Actively participate in global content management (metadata, tagging, and categorization) for the productivity & collaboration tools content assets.
- Monitor and support the depth, scope, currency, and accuracy of Skillsoft’s content assets and actively maintain an assets’ lifecycle.
- Cooperate and participate in tool development & process definitions (e.g., work with engineers to scale the tagging CMS and classification engines).
- Analyze data generated from learning environments and provide recommendations to Product Management, Marketing, Planning and Editorial for improvements to content asset portfolio and/or learning environment.
- Monitor, research, and identify emerging digital skills topics and trends.
- Recommend real-time, quarter-by-quarter adjustments to product selection based on market and industry conditions.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in library and information sciences.
- Experience using virtual collaboration tools and technologies (i.e., Webex, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced global and cross-functional development environment
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.