Make a meaningful impact as a Packaging and Packing Team Member at Union Square Events!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
The Packing-Packaging Team Member at Union Square Events is responsible for the daily execution of packing finished goods and pack outs of completed orders. The Packing-Packaging Team member will actively maintain an organized work space and is responsible for the inventory of all finished items in production. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, have strong attention to detail, and be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- 1+ years catering experience or relevant work
- Understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
- Knowledge of understanding of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)