Design and implement end-to-end functional tests
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Deliver on committed timelines with high quality
· BE (or) Masters degree in Computers
· Minimum 7+ years experience in software testing and Automation
· 3+ years of Selenium Automation experience is must.
· 2+ years experience in testing Mobile Testing and Automation.
· Good knowledge on frameworks (Page Object, Singleton, Façade)
· Good knowledge of object oriented programming , along with requisite coding and debugging skills.(preferably Java/C#.net)
· Strong techniques of Functional testing.
· Working in an Agile test environment
· Automation Experience in API Testing, JUnit, JMeter (Added Advantage)
· Experience in source control management (Git is an added advantage)
· Experience in Defect Tracking tools (ALM or JIRA)
· Experience in working with DB queries (Added Advantage)
· Knowledge on CI/CD using Jenkins (Added Advantage)
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law