Design and implement end-to-end functional tests
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Deliver on committed timelines with high quality
- Mobile Testing
- Functional Automation (Selenium, Java, Cucumber
- Automation Framework (BDD, Hybrid model)
- GIT, Jenkin
- Cloud based Testing (Browser Stack Or Amazon Farm etc)
- Performance testing (Jmeter, Gatling)
- BE (or) Masters degree in Computers
- Minimum 7+ years experience in software testing and Automation
- 3+ years of Selenium Automation experience is must.
- 2+ years experience in testing Mobile Testing and Automation.
- Good knowledge on frameworks (Page Object, Singleton, Façade)
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming , along with requisite coding and debugging skills.(preferably Java/C#.net)
- Strong techniques of Functional testing.
- Working in an Agile test environment
- Automation Experience in API Testing, JUnit, JMeter (Added Advantage)
- Experience in source control management (Git is an added advantage)
- Experience in Defect Tracking tools (ALM or JIRA)
- Experience in working with DB queries (Added Advantage)
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Jenkins (Added Advantage)