Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
SumTotal Systems, LLC, is the largest independent provider of integrated HR applications and the only provider to deliver Talent Expansion™, a whole new approach to discovering, developing and unleashing hidden potential within our customers’ workforce. SumTotal has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s on-premise and cloud-based applications to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Provide technical leadership, designing innovative solutions using the latest technology.
- Manage, mentor, and develop the reporting development engineers.
- Responsible for resource planning and staffing.
- Motivates team, delegates assignments appropriately and provides regular status reports.
- Successfully lead an Agile development team through sprint and release milestones.
- Work closely with Product Management to translate business requirements into dev-actionable tasks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand & support organizational/customer needs.
- Responsible for the oversight and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Work in a complex, multi-platform, multi-technology, on-shore/off-shore, SaaS/On-Premise, Agile environment helping to deliver quality software on cyclical basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 8+ years in Software Development.
- 2+ years leading Software Development teams.
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with Agile Development.
- The .NET technology stack.
- Database technologies (SQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- Full-stack, enterprise-level, web application development.
- Proven track record of innovation and developing scalable enterprise applications.
- to deliver results in a fast-paced environment by rapidly evolving industry leading web-based enterprise applications using the latest technologies.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.