Customer Success Manager – Compliance Solutions
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Manage a portfolio of compliance clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction with Skillsoft.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and holistic customer satisfaction.
- Drive customer interaction across the business to ensure adoption of products, positive NPS (net promoter scores).
- Manage projects and on-going support issues, reference-ability, strategic and quarterly business planning.
- Team with Customer Sales Directors to ensure high dollar over dollar renewal rates during both expire and auto renewal anniversaries.
- Enable success throughout the customer lifecycle and ensure best practices and methodologies that will drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Plan and drive ongoing account strategy working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Develop up-sell opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in customer success, renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently.
- Ability to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.