Title: Cloud Solution Engineer II
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Plan and install any security patches according to Skillsoft’s patching SLA’s for FedRAMP compliance.
- Operate and maintain Windows Server Update Services, Solarwinds Patch Manager and Redhat Satellite.
- Analyze trends to identify potential patching errors in all OS environments and will work with respective teams to ensure those errors do not re-occur in future patching cycles.
- Work with the security, application and infrastructure teams to coordinate Windows and Redhat patching deployments.
- Manage and plan all server operating system patching in a large-scale enterprise environment, approximately 2000 servers in multiple datacenters.
- Review weekly compliance patching reports.
- Work with team to communicate any additional registry updates or Group Policy Objects that may be required to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Develop scripts and/or process to streamline manual patch operations.