2. Position Overview/ Job Summary
· Must be a strong advocate for production and process efficiencies with ability to drive projects to execution
· Ownership and Accountability for successful project outcomes with strong financial acumen
· Manage Stakeholder expectations, delivering learner/user centric products. Provide support to internal and external stakeholder groups involved in content development
Ability to multi tasks between Custom Content and Skillsoft Library IT /Compliance Content projects.
4. Requirements (Must-Haves)
"•5 - 10 years of hands on progressive project management work experience in fast paced eLearning content
development/ custom content development/ content production organization in a similar role leading/managing global projects is essential for this role."
"Hands-on experience of leading eLearning projects using 2D, 3D assets, Motion graphics, Info graphics and Animations, videos."
5. Requirements (Nice-to-Haves)
"•Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail."
"Proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives"
"•Hands on experience with strong working knowledge of project management practices"
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law