2. Position Overview/ Job Summary
· Supervise a team and oversee the creation of designs and standards for Skillsoft IT products.
· Responsible for producing quality design products.
· Accountable for Design, Conceptualization and Visualization, Graphic assets Creation
Responsible for graphics design for Skillsoft library content and custom eLearning content
Team work and collaboration
Conceptualization and Visualization
4. Requirements (Must-Haves)
"•5+ years of hands on progressive work experience in fast paced eLearning content development/ production organization in a similar role leading/managing global projects
•Hands-on experience of eLearning projects using 2D, Motion graphics, Info graphics and Animations
•Excellent attention to detail"
5. Requirements (Nice-to-Haves)
· Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law