·Supervise a team and oversee the creation of designs, post production animations and standards for Skillsoft IT products.
·Responsible for producing quality products.
·Accountable for post-production, video editing, audio editing and animations of videos and content assets.
Responsible for Skillsoft library content and custom eLearning content
Team work and collaboration
Post production/ Animations
4. Requirements (Must-Haves)
• 5+ years of hands on progressive work experience in fast paced eLearning content development/ production organization in a similar role leading/managing global projects
• 5 years’ + experience in an Audio Video environment/ Animations
• An in-depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects or other similar video editing applications
• An in-depth knowledge of SoundForge and/or other similar audio editing/recording applications
• Excellent skills in: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Articulate Studio, Captivate
5. Requirements (Nice-to-Haves)
·Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law