Marketing Executive – Events – 12-month contract
Located in our brand new offices in Bracknell, Skillsoft & Sum Total are currently seeking a dynamic, ambitious and professional Marketing Executive to help drive our demand creation machine across the EMEA region on a 12-month contract.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The role involves the planning, project management, execution and optimisation of our demand generation activity to deliver against KPI based demand generation strategy that meets or exceed objectives.
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a central corporate marketing team in a fast-growing corporate learning and HR software business.
- Create demand generation activities that will include (but not be limited to) webinars, content syndication, video, social media and other content management.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive new content to support campaign execution and work on refining and reviewing with key stakeholders.
- Execute programs to adhere to company strategic goals and themes to address customer new logo acquisitions.
- Define and maintain an effective and visible, multi-channel marketing calendar
- Work with team to execute sustained nurture programs to evolve for specific audiences and segments to increase conversion of leads to MQLs and accelerate pipeline activity
- Work with internal marketing creative manager, web and marketing operations to execute programs to agreed process to time and on budget consistently applying best practice to continually optimise campaign performance
- Analyse program performance and marketing attribution, continually optimise for conversions
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of all campaigns to internal stakeholders to ensure regional teams are educated on program objectives and targets, fully briefed on campaigns and understand roles, responsibilities and requirements to flawlessly execute these campaigns
- A highly organised marketer with several years experience in a fast-paced, B2B demand generation focused marketing organisation
- Proven ability to use the full marketing mix (outbound, inbound and social media) to execute successful campaigns
- Proven ability to execute and optimise integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns with a demonstrable impact on opportunities generated.
- Understanding of sales funnels and the direct impact in driving leads and MQLs.
- Experience with B2B demand generation programs, analytics and best practice
- Experience with inbound/outbound B2B marketing programs as well as online and offline marketing tactics.
- An understanding of digital marketing is essential and how to seamlessly integrate digital into multi-channel campaigns plus the measurement of its impact.
- Experience of understanding a target audience and creating content items from a brief (such as emails and landing page copy) positioned for a targeted audience, would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience using Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and CRM systems
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing performance
- Experience of outbound marketing tools will be a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional project management experience with marketing campaigns plus events with proven ability to deliver marketing tactics to completion and measurement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Quick learner, organised with attention to detail and strong analytical skills and aptitude for creative thinking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise work, positive attitude and strong work ethic are crucial.
It is essential that the candidate has the desire and ability to collaborate with a global team. Flexibility for business travel within the UK, EMEA, and US is essential. European language, in particular, French, would be a distinct advantage.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of practical and exciting benefits. Pension, medical and dental are standard, along with PHI and death in service benefits.
Our brand new offices in Bracknell offer a fantastic working space with flexible working hours, free parking and great facilities. Additional perks include funded gym memberships, an extra day off for your birthday and a range of social and lunch events.
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world-class talent. Our team is recognised for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organisations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team?