Engagement Manager, EMEA - French speaking
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to join our international Migrations team, based at our new office in Bellfield Office Park, Dublin.
Working with our EMEA based customers, you will liaise with internal account teams and resources to position scope and oversee migrations. A significant part of this role will be to work with our Vodeclic customers in France so French language at native level is a must.
Leading project teams through to “go-live”, you will own and drive the project plan, establishing a suitable governance structure, managing and scheduling delivery resources together with the stakeholder.
- Responsible for tracking and driving issue management and escalation.
- Manage migration / upgrade projects involving account team members and corporate resources.
- Coordinate efforts of corporate resources, setting priorities, tracking deliverables and resolving schedule and resource conflicts.
- Tracking and driving issue resolution including escalations and client interpretations / explanations.
- Act as conduit for customer feedback on migration projects, planning and overall performance.
- Monitor on-going status of individual migrations and overall completions and adherence to plan
- Coordinate corporate resources, track deliverables, prioritize and escalate issues
- Develop plans to achieve goals and resolve issues; apply creative methods to overcome obstacles and meet customer requirements for migration project completions
- Report on migration status and performance against goals, as well as the customer experience and feedback
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluency in French is essential
- 2+ years Engagement/Project management experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Direct customer interaction coordinating projects and resolving issues
- Excellent consultative and communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English
- Working knowledge of LMS and/or SAAS applications
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply! Follow the links to send us your CV and details
Note: Applications for this role will only be considered from candidates who have a legal right to work in Ireland. We are unable to provide sponsorship support to candidates.