Senior QA Automation Engineer
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Deliver high quality products on time
- Work in a collaborate environment
- Work jointly with Automation Engineers and Architect to form a fully autonomous squad to enhance quality engineering of the product
- Work on both API and Functional areas of our products
- Functional Automation (Selenium, Java, Cucumber)
- Automation Framework (BDD, Hybrid model)
- API (RestAssured, JAVA, SOAPUI)
- GIT, Jenkins
- Cloud based Testing (Browser Stack and pCloudy)
- Performance testing (Jmeter, Gatling)
- Mac / Linux
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing and Automation
- Experience with Automation frameworks like Selenium/Cucumber
- Experience in testing REST API’s and Automation. (SOAP UI or RestAssured)
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills (preferably Java/C#.net)
- Strong techniques of Functional testing.
- Working in an Agile test environment
- Experience in Defect Tracking tools (ALM or JIRA)
- Experience in source control management (GIT is preferred)
- Automation Experience with JUnit, JMeter preferred
- Experience in working with database queries preferred
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Jenkins preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.