EMEA Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our EMEA Marketing team at our brand new office in Bracknell.
Reporting to the Marketing Director EMEA this role is responsible for increasing awareness and creating a positive brand perception of Skillsoft and SumTotal with our customers, prospects and market segments.
You will manage the PR and content development, executed through an optimal mix of traditional media (trade and business) and digital channels/social media, whilst aligning with global messaging and business strategy.
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energised by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose-driven organisation important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
- Understand the needs of the sales teams, defining messaging and success measurements, ensuring alignment with global and regional business objectives
- Actively contribute to global PR & Content strategy and planning and ensure EMEA is aligned
- Oversee all PR activity, manage and align all agencies to the global strategy for both Skillsoft and SumTotal
- Build brand awareness of Skillsoft, SumTotal & Percipio by achieving targeted coverage through press releases, thought leadership by-line articles and other content
- Align PR and promote brand via industry awards, research, product launches and events
- Develop and maintain analyst relations in EMEA ensuring they are regularly engaged with, educated on product development and roadmaps and meetings are organised for major events with Skillsoft & SumTotal leadership team
- Manage all content production such as white papers, ebooks, research reports and blog posts which includes management of an external copywriting team. Align topics and messaging to global strategy and guide business on regional topics and trends
- Enhance and support campaigns and lead gen activity by providing insight into our most successful content, industry trends and most recent assets
- Managing the customer showcase programme in collaboration with NA. Proactively expand the programme for both Skillsoft & SumTotal. Conduct regular data-driven meetings with the CSC team to ensure our programme is up to date and capturing all customer opportunities
- Manage EMEA budget and reporting for PR, social and content channels
Having previously worked in a busy and varied marketing role you will have experience of working with PR agencies.
Marketing qualifications or a relevant degree are desirable, but experience will drive success in this role.
Ideal candidates will have worked in a dual brand organisation and will understand the need to tailor activities to the needs of the product and its market. Similarly, experience of working under a global umbrella whilst adjusting messaging for local markets would also be an advantage.
You will need to be confident working with demanding senior sales leaders, communicating and collaborating with them to build successful relationships across the business.
The ability to deal with large volumes of changing priorities is essential, you will need to be calm under pressure and unperturbed by the flow of projects and requests on your time.
Flexibility for business travel within the UK, EMEA, and US is essential. European language, in particular, French, would be a distinct advantage.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of practical and exciting benefits. Pension, medical and dental are standard, along with PHI and death in service benefits.
Our brand new offices in Bracknell offer a fantastic working space with flexible working hours, free parking and great facilities. Additional perks include funded gym memberships, an extra day off for your birthday and a range of social and lunch events.
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world-class talent. Our team is recognised for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organisations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team?