Content Specialist – Associate - Graphics – FTE
Job Title Content Specialist - Associate -Graphics
Primary Function • Responsible for producing quality design products- Slide decks (MS PowerPoint) and video animations in MS PowerPoint and After effects.
• Accountable for Design, Conceptualization and Visualization, Graphic assets Creation by applying animation principles in MS PowerPoint and After effects/ Adobe Premier
• Responsible for graphics design for Skillsoft library content and custom eLearning content
Tools • Knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, After effects, InDesign, Illustrator, MS PowerPoint, Sound Forge, Skillsoft - Content tools
Team Work and collaboration • Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the guidelines and standards of the company
• Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
• Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
• Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
Conceptualization and Visualization • Identify information, knowledge and skills needed by the target audience & create learning experiences to meet those needs
• Come up with visualization ideas to help production team and Design/develop using written instructions in the scripts/storyboard and or using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Quickly adapt and reuse components from existing courses into new ones. Create various content types Infographics, Animations, Graphics and videos.
• Suggest an optimum style based on available production time and budgetary constraints.
Graphic Creation and animations • Create illustrations, icons, animations and maintain consistency in terms of style of the illustrations and color usage.
• Illustrations, icons and animations should be based on product requirements and design specifications.
• Create/maintain/update graphic asset library
Communication • Provide effective instructions in emails/documents
• Ability to listen, to be clear and ensure you’re understood.
• Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues—as well as produce data driven reports and presentations
Others • Flexibility and constructive response to changing deadline
• Compliance with company policies and procedures
• May be required to work on once-off projects/initiatives or ongoing project work as required or other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned from time to time
Must have • 0- 2 years of hands on progressive work experience in fast paced eLearning content development/ production organization in a similar role leading/managing global projects
• Hands-on experience of eLearning projects using MS PowerPoint, 2D, Motion graphics, Info graphics and Animations
• Excellent attention to detail
Nice to have • Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• Education requirements required include either a Master or Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in either fine arts, applied arts, commercial arts, interface design, visual design or industrial design
• Advanced level proficiency and understanding of design, and animation and using the following software’s Sound Forge, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.