Content Specialist – II Animator / AV Editor – FTE
Job Title Content Specialist – II Animator / AV Editor
Dept. Content Production
Primary Function • To carry out animation and video post-production editing tasks according to scheduling and metrics as set out by the Team Lead/ Manager.
• Responsible for animation and or post production editing for Skillsoft library content and custom eLearning content
• Responsible for audio editing
Tools • Hands-on experience and knowledge in rapid development tools such MS PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline, Studio, Captivate, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Sound Forge
Animation • To complete animation based on the approved graphics assets using the approved animation templates in MS PowerPoint, Adobe Premier and or After effects.
• Follow standards and guidelines for animations
Post production • Verify inputs from the video post-production video files
• Complete video post-production on audio and video files in line with Skillsoft processes, standards and guidelines, including green screen keying work
• Carrying out quality checks on post-produced content
• To consistently meet schedules without compromising on quality of content
• To ensure the timely logging and turnaround of all audio and video pickups
• Implement Skillsoft QA edits as directed
• Carry out Post production maintenance for content as required
Communication • Provide effective instructions in emails/documents
• Ability to listen, to be clear and ensure you’re understood.
• Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues—as well as produce data driven reports and presentations
Others • Flexibility and constructive response to changing deadline
• Compliance with company policies and procedures
• May be required to work on once-off projects/initiatives or ongoing project work as required or other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned from time to time
Must have • 4 years’ + experience in an Audio Video environment/ Animations
• An in-depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects or other similar video editing applications
• An in-depth knowledge of Sound Forge and/or other similar audio editing/recording applications
• Excellent skills in: MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Articulate Studio, Captivate
Nice to have • Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• An in-depth knowledge of internet technologies and the restrictions associated with using audio and video in that environment
• Education requirements required include either a Master or Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
• Advanced level proficiency and understanding of design, and animation and using the following software’s Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.