Content Specialist – II - Integrator – FTE
Job Title Content Specialist – II - Integrator
Primary Function • Collate text and media files and integrate them into courseware using Skillsoft Content and or custom tools.
• Integrate assessments, request captions in Percipio
• Responsible for PPM- Post Production Maintenance
Tools • Hands-on experience and knowledge in rapid development tools such MS PowerPoint, XML, HTML, Databases
Integration • Generate and integrate media and XML as per standards and guidelines
• Track assets throughout the release process
• Troubleshoot CPT, Database and Plan sheet issues
• Create content against the specified standards and guidelines and review own work.
• Set goals for self and complete assigned tasks on time.
• Use the Skillsoft Closed Captioning toolset to create caption text for Videos Upload metadata and transcript information for files using the Skillsoft upload tool provided
• Implement Skillsoft QA edits in Videos and IT content as directed
• Archive source files for delivery to Skillsoft’s archiving and localization teams as required
• To ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly targets are met and to highlight any risks to Team Lead
• Train team members
Communication • Provide effective instructions in emails/documents
• Ability to listen, to be clear and ensure you’re understood.
• Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues—as well as produce data driven reports and presentations
Others • Flexibility and constructive response to changing deadline
• Compliance with company policies and procedures
• May be required to work on once-off projects/initiatives or ongoing project work as required or other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned from time to time
Must have • 2-4 years’ + experience in a similar production work environment
• Advanced level knowledge of HTML, XML and databases
• The ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
• The ability to think in a creative, logical, and analytical manner
• Flexibility and constructive response to changing deadline
• Attention to detail
Nice to have • Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• An in-depth knowledge of internet technologies and the restrictions associated with using audio and video in that environment
• Education requirements required include either a Master or Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
• Advanced level proficiency and understanding of design, and animation and using the following software’s Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.