Senior Business Analyst (Sales Operations)
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Assist in the development of account and territory plans and sales quotas.
- Support a sales division with managing their forecast cadence including scheduling VP level forecast call rollups, reporting on forecast results and deltas, and tracking pipeline activity.
- Maintain sales role, quota and account/territory information in the commissions database for supported sales teams.
- Create, update and deliver monthly and quarterly control books and sales productivity analysis as well as deliver ad-hoc reports as required.
- Calculate and update sales SPIF and other compensation metrics.
- Maintaining sales policies and tools.
- Work on ad hoc and special projects as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in sales operation related activities
- Advance analytic skills with demonstrated ability to build budget and planning models in Excel as well as ability to consolidate and leverage data gathered from a variety of systems.
- Knowledge of sales methodology and process including how to leverage best practice forecast and pipeline cadences, sales stages, and performance KPIs.
- Knowledge with ability to utilize Salesforce.com to drive and inspect sales processes including comfort navigating standard and custom objects as well as acumen with reports, dashboards and Wave analytics.
- Experience supporting sales leaders managing multiple sales regions and customer segments.
- Able to work both independently and self-directed as well as part of a broader team.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Process and project management experience strongly desired.
- FP&A and/or other financial modeling or business planning experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.