Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
SumTotal Systems, a Skillsoft Company is currently seeking a Web Developer experienced in agile front-end web design and development to support our global Pre-Sales team with custom branded sites and back end data development and deployment.
SumTotal Systems provides business performance improving products, services and solutions that help customers increase revenues, decrease expenses and reduce operational cycle time. We provide an integrated suite of business performance management applications that help customers deliver, manage and measure learning to solve specific business problems.
No travel is required for this position.
- Web Development: Support the Solution Architect (SA)Team by managing project requests for custom HTML web pages.Must be able to reverse engineer HTML, CSS, and JS from external sites for use in demoing integration.
- Web Design: Design Custom web pages within the branding guidelines of the prospect company. Support the SA Team with photo and video manipulation.
- Data: Support the SA team with data scripting and configuration of the software for demo preparation. This includes SQL queries and SQL scripting to quickly make efficient changes to the software before a demo.
- Server: Manage server back end for IIS hosting. Create new data scripted databases to facilitate hosting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Front End Web Design: Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Primer Pro, Dreamweaver), photo and video manipulation, creative mind, eye for aesthetics
- Back End Web development: At least one data scripting language (BATCH, Power Shell, Python or Equivalent), IIS, SSIS, SQL, SVN
- Creative problem solver and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knows how to manage projects and is experienced with agile development
- Self-Starter, disciplined and self-motivated
- Experience working in a remote workplace environment
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.