Will you be next to join our team?
- Drive performance and scalability improvements to assure a fantastic customer experience.
- Work on our flagship SaaS Learning platform, Percipio, built with the latest cloud-based technologies by highly motivated agile squads.
- Play a lead role designing performance test models, selecting appropriate tooling, running tests and analyzing results to identify problem areas, and solving issues in a hands-on way.
- Lead and mentor other engineers in the performance engineering discipline.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands on engineer with substantial software engineering experience
- Experience leading enterprise software performance, scalability and reliability efforts
- Proven ability to design performance test models, analyze results and problem solve to achieve highly performant solutions
- Experience with Load testing tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with monitoring tools like Splunk and/or ELK and New Relic or other APM solutions, Chrome debugger and performance profiler
- Familiarity with the agile software testing pyramid and ability to write API and Integration tests using Mocha, Chai, Jest etc.
- Experience in a large-scale SaaS, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS environment
- Working experience with Docker containers; experience with Jenkins is highly desirable
- Experience with Databases and SQL
- Experience working in Agile teams with a CI/CD release process
- B.S. Computer Science or similar degree required
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
- Ability to lead and mentor.
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.