The PMO at SumTotal is a team that manages key aspects of Process Governance & Operations for the Global Professional Services business unit. Activities under the purview of this team include aspects like Reporting, Analytics, Ownership & Maintenance of CRM systems, and providing business process support for the business unit. The team also provides support to the Leadership team, to run key Projects & Initiatives. The team’s key focus areas are:
- Scope and Execute projects/programs aimed at garnering Process Efficiency and overall profitability
- Process reviews and auditing
- On-going Business Process Improvement
- Data Analytics & Reporting
- Ownership & Maintenance of CRM systems & ensuring data accuracy
The Associate should be able to:
- Take ownership of fulfilling all project set up & tracking related requests sent to the Centralized PMO Team.
- Provide business process support to global Project Managers, by assisting through the various stages of project delivery.
- Establish high levels of accuracy and diligence in process maintenance work.
- Own, follow-up and resolve issues with limited day-to-day supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for folks who enjoy the business of business and want to learn about the deep details that go into Project & Process Management. The specific skill sets that we are looking for are:
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Projects, etc )
- Accuracy in handling project & process related data.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to be flexible and work across various time zones as needed by the business.
Education, Training and Minimum Qualifications
- Qualification: Graduates (preferably in streams like – Math/Statistics/Business Management)
- Experience: 0 – 3 years (in an IT/ITeS set up that involves working on maintaining processes)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (complex formulae, macros, functions) is highly desired.
- Additional Skills Required: Exposure to CRM systems like MS Project Server, Salesforce.com, NetSuite OpenAir, etc.