Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Skillsoft is offering Co-op students an opportunity to learn about the software industry from a team of fun, motivated and smart Individuals.
Our Nashua, NH based Corporate Accounting group is seeking Co-op to join our team.
The Co-Op will assist the team with key financial activities, processes, and support various ad-hoc requests.
This is great opportunity to learn about US and International Accounting as it relates to the software industry.
- Preparation of voucher packages and check runs
- Customer order entry process
- Review and audit expense reports
- Prepare and post journal entries across multiple entities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations for a number of general ledger accounts
- Worldwide daily cash reporting
- Assist with ad hoc projects as directed including projects for CFO
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a current undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time academic program, majoring in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Must be in strong academic standing
- Prior internship or Co-op experience in Accounting
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!