Associate Customer Sales Director, Compliance Solutions
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Collaborate with broader Compliance Solutions team to ensure strategic territory management.
- Develop, maintain, and grow an ongoing sales pipeline in conjunction by leveraging prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new business.
- Set virtual meetings with business leaders and decision makers including “C” level executives within our target mid-market accounts.
- Utilize professional selling expertise and business acumen to exceed individual and team sales targets within a geographic sales territory.
- Engage and qualify inbound leads, while also establishing an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing target account buying points, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone and social media.
- Deliver high impact customer presentations that articulate Skillsoft Compliance Solutions’ value proposition.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Skillsoft selling process.
- Work closely with sales management to ensure consistent progress toward individual and team goals.
- Collaborate with leadership to enhance the existing go-to-market strategy, resulting in significant growth.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Development to ensure product offerings deliver a unique customer experience.
- Establish sales and service best practices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in sales with demonstrable excessive quota achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Rich understanding of Compliance marketplace preferred.
- Strong grasp of Compliance Solutions sales strategy with a demonstrated ability to execute.
- Ability to clearly articulate the link between customer business problems/initiatives and Compliance Solutions to develop a unique value proposition
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
- Proven verbal and written (email) communications skills
- Dynamic telephone presence
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Strongly self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, ability to effectively interact with a team.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized, and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communicator.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.