USHG is looking for a Senior Manager of Procurement Systems and Strategies
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York's most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta, and Porchlight to name a few!
The Senior Manager of Procurement Systems and Strategies is responsible for the development and implementation of quality and budget-driven procurement strategies, design and maintenance of company-wide purchasing and associated systems as well as the growth and management of supplier relationships for all businesses within Union Square Hospitality Group.
As a valued member of our team, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Annual bonus incentive
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
- Maximize profitability and performance for USHG through development, implementation and communication of company-wide purchasing systems and efficiencies.
- Leverage USHG brand for purchasing decisions and cost savings across company.
- Identify best source of products while building and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Ensure rigorous knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, policies and procedures
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of :
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t-and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- 5+ years of experience in hospitality management, BOH management, and product sourcing or 3 years’ experience in data analysis or restaurant accounting
- Excellent working knowledge of food ingredients as used in a variety cuisines and vendor resources
- Proficient in Production and Purchasing Modules
- Language: English, Spanish (preferred)