We are recruiting for a pricing analyst to join the team at our brand new office in Bracknell, supporting both the Inside and Field sales teams.
The position will provide support throughout the deal cycle, from quote creation and approval, through to order booking in Salesforce.com. The role will work across multiple departments and with the EMEA Senior Pricing Analyst and US based pricing team.
Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to work across multiple departments with disparate needs, creativity and analytical thinking to proactively identify new and different ways to crafting deals whilst adhering to pricing and finance rules of engagement.
- Respond to, manage and facilitate pricing requests from the field including exception approval request, special pricing, legal terms and or deal structures in a timely and efficient manner from receipt to resolution
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency in the pricing process
- Responsible for understanding the process flow and integration of the pricing system (quoting tool), contract system (Apttus), Salesforce and PeopleSoft
- Work on ad hoc and special projects as needed
Ideal candidates will have experience working in order management, deals desk or similar, with a good background working with databases (preferably Salesforce.com).
Additionally you will
- Demonstrate experience collaborating with Finance, legal and sales
- Have advanced Excel skills and competent in Power Point
- Demonstrate ability to think critically
- Show excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be comfortable presenting to and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
About the company
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team?
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a range of practical and exciting benefits. Pension, medical and dental are standard, along with PHI and death in service benefits. Our brand new offices in Bracknell offer a fantastic working space with flexible working hours, free parking and great facilities. Additional perks include funded gym memberships, an extra day off for your birthday and a range of social and lunch events.
Follow the links to send us a copy of your CV, along with a short cover letter detailing your experience and salary expectations.