Title: Principal Product Manager
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Will you be next to join our team?
SumTotal is currently seeking an individual to join our Product Management team and drive efforts to deliver the most compelling Human Capital Management solutions in the market. In this capacity you will work cross-functionally to develop agile stories and work with engineering to deliver industry leading products to market.
- Work cross functionally with all Product Management Leads to understand product strategy.
- In conjunction with product management leaders, identify and execute on a Technology Partnership strategy to include technical integrations, referral, resellers and OEM types of partners.
- Manage all aspects of partnerships which includes contract negotiation, facilitate technical integration conversations, provide sales enablement and support, day to day partnership operations.
- Track and manage partnership activity as part of our internal Jira toolset.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS (minimum) in business, IT or related discipline
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software-specific Product Management or Business Analysis required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Domain expertise in at least one of the following areas id desired: learning systems, talent acquisition, talent management, workforce management, reporting systems, mobile app development
- Technical experience and a strong understanding of modern system integration and software development practices is desired
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with web analytics
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or other Agile software development tools is desired
- Experience working with a virtual team is desired
- Ability to travel to industry and partner events
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.