The Associate Partner Success Consultant for the NA/LATAM Channel is responsible, under the direction of the Manager, Partner Success Consulting for client relationship management, sales support and ongoing communication for Skillsoft prospective and existing partners, as well as select direct accounts. Such account management activities include but are not limited to:
- End to end account management responsibilities including renewals, upgrades, pricing and contracts.
- Act as internal advocate to resolve partner issues and respond to partner sales-related and operational inquiries in a satisfactory and timely manner
- Facilitate partner training and understanding of key Skillsoft processes (product, technical, operational) and best practices (Learning Growth Model, Strategic Implementation process, marketing planning)
- Identify and optimize the Skillsoft product offers and solutions for the partner
- Plan and deploy Skillsoft product suites with the partner’s environment, utilizing a Skillsoft Application Engineer for third party integrations
- Ongoing communication of key updates to advance the partner selling activities
- Act as secondary support for key accounts managed by other members of the Partner Success Consulting team
The Associate Partner Success Consultant for the NA/LATAM Channel is also responsible for contributing to project efforts as directed by the Manager, Partner Success Consulting. Such project activities include but are not limited to:
- Working cross-functionally within SkillSoft and the Channel team to identify and implement best practices around partner support, partner training, partner communication.
- Development, execution and analysis of marketing communications (i.e. newsletters, target communications, surveys, online webinars, OnBoarding/training materials, brochures)
- Design, contribution and maintenance of the Channel Partner site
- Project management and execution of projects, including but not limited to content/competency mappings, reporting and analytics, custom content creation/recordings, other system/back office projects
- Ownership, including maintenance and upgrades, of the Channel SkillPort/Percipio evaluation sites including command of reseller functionality
- Other project work as a result of new Channel initiatives as directed by the Manager, Partner Success Consulting.
It is expected that 80% of the Associate Partner Success Consultant time will be spent on account management activities while 20% will be spent on project activities.
The Associate Partner Success Consultant interfaces with various departments at Skillsoft including but not limited to: Channel sales, customer support, Application Engineering, OrderAdmin and fulfillment, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, contracts and finance in order to achieve these goals.
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid grasp of Skillsoft processes in order to become a trainer of the process to our partners.
- Ability to communicate value proposition for Skillsoft and key features/benefits for its products and platform, and demo Skillsoft products and platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Superior consulting, listening and communication skills.
- Refined virtual presentation skills and ability to speak publicly.
- Resourceful, self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to be consistently precise, thorough and detail oriented.
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy.
- Effective project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Superior skills in critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making that balance analysis with responsiveness for independent, solution-focused action.
- Superior self-directed work habits, exhibiting strong initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a trusted resource to the partner and the sales team.
- Excellent skills in common MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in business, education or related field; or equivalent experience
A minimum of three years’ experience in business or Information Technology (IT), specializing in consulting, project management, and account management