Director of Cloud Business Operations
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- As Director of Cloud Business Operations you will play a strategic and practical role acting as a bridge between sales, contract negotiators, and finance teams to ensure a comprehensive and collaborative approach to sustainable Cloud Services
- Acting as the business face of Cloud Operations you will get unlimited opportunities to collaborate with skilled technology, sales and business partners to drive maximum value to our customers without compromising on sustainability and scalability
- You will provide strategic and practical direction and oversight for our compliance initiatives
- Ensuring robust tracking and reporting, you will monitor departmental budgetary outcomes and objectives across staffing, OpEx, and CapEx funding portfolios
- Working closely with the RFP team, you will be the principal contact for all matters relating to Cloud Operations and effectively maintain a library of knowledge materials
- Collaborating with other business partners, you will help refine service catalogs and contract lifecycle management processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Data modeling and analysis
- Strong understanding of budgeting and FP&A processes
- Outstanding contract review, negotiation and amendment skills
- Ability to fearlessly and confidently present our Cloud Services to prospects in pre-sales, sales and renewal opportunities
- Strong familiarity with technology compliance standards such as NIST, FedRAMP, PCI, CFR-21, and ISO 27001
- Ability to creating compelling materials for presentation and/or distribution
- Tableau, Splunk or PowerBI experience
- Some experience developing product or service catalogs appreciated
- Experienced in technology acquisitions and procurement processes
- 10+ Years of experience in a related capacity expected
- Proactive with a strong sense-of-urgency and competitive drive.
- An appreciation for data and a “data-first” approach to problem solving
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.